- Green, Red
- Stainless Steel
Liquid Waste Incinerator
The company is into design, fabrication, and installation of fume and hazardous liquid waste incinerators. Our product line also includes refractories, heat exchangers, boilers, blowers, valves, burners, recorders, and switches. Our engineering team provides mechanical and electrical services. The product is perfect for automotive, baking, chemical, petrochemicals, food, printing, textiles, and miscellaneous institutional and commercial applications.
Incinerators are twin chamber, fixed hearth, pyrolytic, and controlled air systems capable of burning up to 500kg/h for solid waste, and 1000kg/h for liquid waste. Our packaged incinerators can handle up to 50 kilograms per hour of waste; suitable for processing smaller amounts. With capacity more than 50kgs/hr, incinerators are supplied SKD and assembled on-site.
CE certified burners from Europe are installed in our incinerators. There are several safety devices, such as Flame Failure Protection Devices, that are included in them.
Controlling Systems & Automation
Fully automatic control is provided by a PLC-based system that is tamper-proof. It is equipped with sensors, safety interlocks, and audiovisual alarms to ensure safety and reliability. Control panels are equipped with variable frequency drives (VFDs) to operate the motors.
- Incineration Systems
- Industrial Waste
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Biomedical Waste
- Gas Scrubbing Systems
Liquid Waste Incinerator Specifications:
- Complies with national and international pollution standards - CPCB, USEPA, EU.
- Widely applicable to a variety of wastes.
- Auxiliary fuel options include oil and gas.
- Europe-sourced CE-certified burners.
- Automated, safe, and simple to use.
- Control panel based on PLC.
- Having a castable and jointless refractory makes it more durable.
- Shop-assembled, plug-and-play incinerators are ready to use immediately, requiring only minimal installation work and space on the site.
- Provided with a variety of safety interlocks.
- Controlling system is foolproof and can never be tampered with, so all safety interlocks and operating procedures are enforced.
- VFDs operate the motors in the system, which both extend their life and reduce energy consumption.
- JNPT Port
- Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 10 Per Month
- 6 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
B 302, Laxminiketan Chs, Pune Mumbai Highway, Kharegaon Thane Maharashtra India +918037301583